Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wish List

I am getting a jump start for my Christmas List.  Most ok ALL of these items come from the wonderful SpoonSisters  We all know I have a strange unique sense of humor and most of my wish list is quite silly.


Denture Ice Cube trays.... LOVE IT
Pillow and a Blanket together perfect for my temperature sensitivity.   

Cute Towels for the New Kitchen     

Self explanatory
Scotty and I are movie, concert, game junkies.  This would be perfect for all we do.
I have an obsession with fortunes, I always keep them. This will keep them off the floor.
Newlyweds Guide, for US the soon to be Newlyweds.
I'm a strange character. I know that, but its okay  The fact that someone created and markets these items proves that I am not the only one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment