Friday, June 24, 2011

Love, Drugs, and the Music City- Richelle

When I saw that Kelly was doing SYUL-Singles, I just knew I had to tell everyone about my lifelong best friend Richelle.
She is 23 originally from Northeast Alabama and currently lives in Nashville, TN.  Richelle is a pharmacy student at Belmont University. I do not want my poor writing to take away from her awesomeness so I will just give a list of all her greatness.

-extremely clever
-college boy sense of humor
-loves all things Auburn!
- big family, and loves them all!
-loyal to a fault
-intellegent
-she could easily be a history professor
-has the BEST sense of direction, honestly she is better than a GPS
- can talk sports like a man
- completely confident, not a touch of cocky
-always helping others
-great planner
-never stops smiling



the most important ideas to take away about Richelle are: she is a kind hearted, true Southern belle, who is waiting for an amazing man to be part of her life.  A man with goals, dreams, and ambition to watch football with on Saturday, and laugh with all week long. 
For more info or to contact email me {wpbarrentine at gmail.com}

0 comments:

Post a Comment