Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Meet and Greet Link Up


I love this idea. Making friends in the Blog World is so exciting to me. 
Honestly I started blogging because I wanted to remember this time in my life for something other than the most stressful time either. 
I am terrible at opening up to others and hope that I can continue to open up more and more.
The Mr. recently took a job in South Carolina, so I bounce back and forth from there here to Alabama
frequently.  Not sure if I am coming or going most days so I like to blog to keep in touch with the friends I may not get to talk to as much as I would like.


The Mr. and I the night he purposed almost 1 year ago:
Looking like drowned rats.
Our Proposal

Other "Get a Good Picture of Me" Posts:

Okay so I don't have many popular posts...... 1 of my 3 readers is my best friend so she already knows all this.

The search term that linked to my blog the most was "Preston Dial Butt Alabama Football"
I find that both odd and completely hilarious. 




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up! I enjoyed learning more about you and your blog! Enjoy the meet & greet! XOXO

Unknown said...

I just found your blog through the Meet -n- greet! I love your blog name!!

Sarah said...

Your proposal story is SO cute! And, you guys are an ADORABLE couple :D

Post a Comment