Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WILW

 
well well well.

First of all I am LOVING the Meet and Greet Link up at little bit of this and that.
She always has the cutest ideas.

I am LOVING that I am back in the blog world after my hiatus.
I really haven't been THAT busy but since I only see Scotty once a month
I like to be with him when I am here, not camped out with the laptop.

I am LOVING that our friends Ben & Kelly are moving to Charleston!
We have been all alone in SC and now we have friends nearby
if 1.5 hours away counts as nearby.  They came for a visit over the weekend and
we had a ball. Relaxing on the beach, hanging out and laughing.
I think I had forgotten how Lonely it is here sometimes.

I am LOVING that I will get to be with my  little man this afternoon.
He may have forgotten who I am by now. I've been gone for two weeks. 

I am LOVING that I get to see all my Girls this weekend.
Erica is getting married next Saturday so we have lots of wedding festivities this week.

I am Hating Loving that my 5 year class reunion is Saturday.
No one has a 5 year, I know.
We are just having a small BBQ. I really am excited to see everyone.

I am LOVING that VBS kicks off Monday.
I will be teaching the 7th-12th graders........:)
Big Prayers Needed.

I am LOVING a lot today. 
God is Good.
:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment