Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Simple Things

The Simple Things

I just love the link up Jesslyn Amber has going on every Thursday.
The Simple Things.
after this week I needed a reminder of all the Simple Things I love.


-The way Bama fights for attention over the computer, phone, other people.
- little kids at VBS praising God and singing out loud with their sweet little voices.
- not feeling guilty for having an off day.
- rockstar Lexie, she now plays guitar and harmonica all with stage effects.
picture a 2 year old kicking, jumping, spinning, and head banging.
- everything Lexie says these days, she is at such a funny age.
- going to the movies during the day with my two favorite babies.
- Cars 2
- knowing I will see Scotty in less than two weeks
- fireworks stands
- afternoon storms that roll on by.
- the quiet peace of a summer afternoon
- tomatoe sandwiches and sweet tea on the front porch listening to the wind chimes.
- the smell of the neighbor's pipe tobacco that he has smoked for 60 years
-old people in love.


2 comments:

ffprncez said...

i love love love when i see an older couple holding hands. it melts my heart.

Jesslyn Amber said...

Aww, your list is so sweet. Old people in love is precious. And I've heard of tomato sandwiches! Sounds pretty good...especially with the sweet tea. ;) And I looove firework stands. I don't buy them, but it just reminds me of my childhood and it's a sure sign of summer!

Thank you so much for participating with me! :)

Post a Comment