Thursday, June 23, 2011

#40 The Airport :)

The first time I ever flew was in 2008. 
Flying/Traveling with the Brown's is a bit nerve wracking.
Mom Brown is always in charge of passports, boarding passes, ids, where to go, what time, etc.
Well I'm a fairly independent one and not to fond of that.  Its a bit stressful to have to stop and hand everything out then get it back 10 times every trip and ask everyone if they have all their stuff every 5 minutes. It works for them, but not for me.
So I vowed that I would not make traveling so stressful.  So by now I have flown several times. 
Going back and forth between Alabama and South Carolina, it just made more sense for me to fly.  
Problem is I have to fly out of Atlanta. Like the big airport.
But I survived ALONE. I now have two solo round trip flights under my belt and proud of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment