Sunday, August 29, 2010

How Indecisive Can I Be.....

from Day 1 of wedding planning I have LOVED Navy Blue and Pink.  I was going for the look of a Vineyard Vines label.  As plans have become more definitive I have had some second thoughts.  I had pictured navy blue and a soft powder pink.  Then through the influence of others it morphed into a deep pink.  The more I looked for wedding things the more I grew to dislike the colors.  They are too rich and both make great dominant colors but not so great to compliment each other.  That along with the fact that I have always said I did NOT want pink as a wedding color has put me back at square one.  I have two combos that I am quite fond of.  Since our wedding will be one week before Christmas I want to be able to have that winter-y feel without having red and green.

Red and Aqua
Navy and Moss

I really hope Scotty will love one of these.  Since the intended venue is open and on the side of the river I feel like the green and aqua will be pulled in.  Then we are still left with a Christmas-y red and green.







0 comments:

Post a Comment