Thursday, November 4, 2010

TSwift and Other Wonderful Things I am Excited About

Source: taylorswift.com








So I purchased my first real life CD since like 2004.  Seems weird that I have relied on Limewire for so long.  Today on a long ride home from Mobile my iPod died, so I stopped at a truck stop and picked this little jewel up.

 So I admit I have always been a fan of T-Swift, but as I was listening along today I really got to thinking. The girl is 20. Having a 16 year old sister makes me respect TS even more.  She is a true blue role model.  Her music is clean, I think the most provocative lyric is saying someone is more famous for what they do on the mattress.  In 3 albums that's all!  Sure a lot of her music is about love which is beyond what her younger fans can comprehend, but its written from a young girl's point of view.  She talks about thinking she was in love then realizing she wasn't.  That is something everyone goes through at some point in time.  She talks about the feelings, and laughing, not bedroom antics.  Not only does TSwift keep it clean in the recording studio, she does in life too.  You don't see her making headlines for partying, drinking, going to rehab, etc.  She is just a normal down to Earth nice girl next door.  She takes her position seriously and I have the utmost respect for her and what she does.
Thanks T for giving the world hope that celebrities can be escape becoming the typical "Hollywood" image.

0 comments:

Post a Comment