Monday, October 25, 2010

Continuation

Well last night due to storms and such I lost internet connection mid-blog.  It is rare that I let my guard down and start let my feelings flow.  Just when I started to let things go, boom lost the chance.  Had a complete break down last night. I am not happy with life right now.  I have so much going for me but I am completely unhappy.  Unless you have dealt with something like this it is hard to understand.  I have lost all motivation to get anything done.  My school work is slipping, my relationships with everyone are fading. I just do not care.  My apartment is in dismay.  I care long enough to worry then become overwhelmed with anxiety then suddenly it feels like there is nothing I can do about it so I give up again.  Something has to change .

0 comments:

Post a Comment