Wednesday, October 13, 2010

History Repeats Itself

Luckily I was able to see the neurologist today.  He believes I am having temporal lobe seizures brought on by stress and lack of REM sleep. Praise God!He still would like for me to come back tomorrow Wednesday for a short EEE followed by a 48 hour EEE which I had 3 years ago.  I will be walking around for 2 days with 36 wires coming out of my head and a battery pack on my side.  This will be fun to look back on since I will be going through this while teaching 18 first graders.  It will be a learning experience for all. 
One of my all time favorite pictures of Scotty came from the last time I was in this same condition.  Our relationship was still young and it was a lot to take on for him at the time.  He had just lost his best friend, his Pawpaw. Now he has a sick girlfriend it was a lot to take on. But he stuck by my side through it all. 

I'm going to attempt to share one picture everyday for one month I am actually shooting for a year but a month is a good start. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment