Tuesday, October 12, 2010

God will stop you in your tracks.

and show you exactly how mighty he is. 

I have been all wrapped up in my life. Selfish and seeking my own understandings instead of selfless and seeking of Him. 
I had several symptoms come and go for the past week or so. My parents were concerned enough to come stay with me. I stop the the Dr on Friday afternoon expecting to be told that I have too much stress or vitamin deficiency or something.  The doctor seemed quite concerned and ordered blood work immediately. I was told to make an appointment for an MRI at 800 this morning.  I am not allowed to drive or be left alone. I started wondering WHY NOW? Today was the first of my all important 10 consecutive teaching days; the Holy Grail of student teaching.  If I miss a day I have to start the whole 10 days over.  After wallowing in self pity I thought this would be nothing.  In the world of MRI's no news is good news.  I was shocked when I heard back from the Dr. two hours after the test.   It was abnormal. Calling the Neurologist at 800am to see if I get in ASAP. I wanted to be down I wanted to cry I wanted to say why me. That's not God's plan or purpose. This is and will be for his glory.
On a better note I have gotten back to reading. Reading is therapeutic for me. Newbies for
now are : 



I love LOVE love them both. I like that I can share what I read with Mr. and it be my ministry to him.  If I had to choose one area to improve our relationship it would most definitely be spiritually.  When your spiritual life is in check all things follow. That is what I pray for most in our journey together. 

Psalm 13:5

5 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment