Monday, December 6, 2010

Finals are relationship killers

Apparently my bad attitude and nagging in conjunction with my HIT's finals makes for a deal breaking disaster. Obviously I am being wishy washy, doubtful, and negative about our relationship and it is just too much for him. I am in no way bored with him but we have the most predictable relationship on Earth. I want to mix it up. I want our love to be know every morning noon and night i know how the phone calls and texts will go. I want to hear and see I love you in different ways. Dont buy my love anyone can do that. Love me through taking interest in what i do and say even if you dont care. Take to heart what I say. I need more I want it shouted from the rooftops. I want to see or hear something from the heart. How I really make you feel. I love you so very much, cant wait for many more makes me feel like I am not worth the time of day. I know not everyone is good with words but they fact that an attempt is made to express ones feelings speaks volumes over anything that can be bought. I really hope the hustle and bustle of life doesnt suck the life out of our relationship and turn us into the couple that is miserable but doesnt realize it til its too late.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment