Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Name Game

The Name Game
 What does yours mean?
Why did you choose the name you have?
______________________________________________________________

To participate, all you have to do is:
1. Answer one or both of the above questions. And include anything extra that you want! What's your blog's purpose? Do you have a subtitle?
2. Include a picture of your beautiful self because pictures always make posts better! ;)
3. Add the button to your profile.
4. LINK UP!
______________________________________________________________
I have blogged on and off for sometime now but at the end of my senior year in college Scotty got a great job in South Carolina.  I was still in Alabama.  Life was up in the air at the time, where would I be? Where would I get a job? ETC. I have always loved the song "Heads Carolina, Tails California" by Jo Dee Messina Alabama nicely fit in place of California.
Up in the mountains, Down by the Ocean  went right along with my life at the time.
So it stuck as a blog title and sub title.

My blog really has no purpose and it quite boring most of the time. To me its an outlet, and a way of tracking this crazy trip called life. 
New twists and turns like a wedding and a new job are coming very soon!




1 comments:

Jesslyn Amber said...

I think your name is so clever! I love that song too, and that's one reason I was drawn to your blog! I think it's just adorable and so are you! :)

Thank you so much for sharing!

Post a Comment