Tuesday, August 2, 2011

You live, you learn

"You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn
"
- Yes Alanis .


I have no brothers, I've never had to live under the same roof as a boy other than my uber-tidy dad.
I have had my fair share of roommates over the years but man alive.  Scotty is not messy per say buy goodness gracious at the little stuff that goes over looked. 
I am Messy, very messy. Ask any of my friends and they will agree but I have always worked and went to school every day and used that as an excuse.  Now that I am at home all day every day I feel like I should keep this place spotless.  So much for that. I would never survive as a SAHM. I have so much respect for those who can, but not me.
I know Scotty could write a book about me and the little things I do that annoy him, but Scotty doesn't have a blog and I do so I get to share :)

This is NOT a towel rack. This is a shower curtain rod. The reason you can't put the towel on the towel rack??? Because you pile your clothes on the towel rack. That's what a HAMPER is for. I am going to go elementary and start using picture labels to show what goes where.


I cleaned out the linen closet, washed, and folded all 8 sets of sheets. I took the time to stack them according to which bed they go on. Each set was put inside the pillowcase. Very handy little system. So Scotty switched out the sheets, yanked the whole stack down, piled them back up and here's the kicker: PUT THE DIRTY SHEETS BACK ON TOP OF THE CLEAN ONES. Again HAMPER??



Not sure if this is him being a smarty pants or lazy? I asked for a new roll to be put on the holder, not on top of the holder.

Decor? I have a problem with hanging pictures too high, I think its because I am too short. But this? One at the ceiling, one at the floor? Too funny to even get mad about, except he used dry wall screws to hang them!

Oh got to love him, even if by the end of every afternoon I want to bury him under the piles of laundry I have done and drown him in the dirty dish water. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment