Sunday, April 10, 2011

Transition Time

I have heard other people talk about Army Wives for a while now but I have never watched it until NOW.  Thanks to Netflix and my allergies I have been spending more time inside this past week.  So far I have finished the first two seasons and have gotten a good start on the 3rd.  This is like a good book that I never want to finish. I. AM. HOOKED.
Life has been a bit crazy with finishing up student teaching, and getting ready to move.  Most of all I am lonely beyond belief.  I have so much to do and to be honest I have become anti social AGAIN.  I only have two weeks left with all these people and I need to ease myself out.  I am not good with changes minor or major.  Mostly right now I just miss Scotty. It has been a month today since the last time I saw him.  I don't like it at all.  I've come to realize that maybe that's why I am looking so forward to moving in with him.  We have been together for 4 years, 3 of those we have spent apart. It is difficult when we a both used to living alone for the most part.  We have our own lives, schedules, and way of doing things. Then every 3 weeks or so we have to make these 2 separate lives mesh into one for 3 days then its back to our separate ways again. 
Its Frustrating
Yes I know that living together and getting married is joining two separate lives but its different.  Once we are together WE will have a life, WE will have a routine, WE will have a way of doing things.  I know there is no fairy tale and it will not be perfect but it will be much better than what we have now.
Plus, we will be together :)
Although I will be back and forth between the new-home and home-home, I still think our decision for me to move in now is the best. I need this transiition time to get adjusted to a new city, new region, Scotty having a full time job, and no longer being an overwhelmed college student. cannot wait to be there to finally be able to relax for the first time in ages see my Scotty. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment