Saturday, March 31, 2012

Overappreciated

WHAT? I know right?
Have you ever felt over appreciated? We spend all our days getting kicked around and spit on and treated like idiots. Yeah I have been there, just like everyone else. Fortunately for me I have entered a phase in my life where I am praised beyond what I should be for my work. This is not a braggy post in any way.  Its just an odd feeling.  I came in this year as a first year teacher on a Team with some amazing educators.  I am blown away by their abilities each and everyday. I try to take advantage and learn from them every chance I get.  Long story short I have applied for Grad School which required me to submit several professional references, in which I was highly praised which is fine and good. But what has me in awe more than that is my opinion is actually listened to and taken into consideration. I am not just the new girl who gets pushed aside. Its nice. Is anyone else lucky enough to feel this way from time to time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment