Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hectic would be an understatement.



Today was fantastic! Tomorrow we start ARMT and SAT-10 testing, so today we had a pep rally to help the students really get into testing mode.  We did a Rocky-esqe skit that had Rocky beating "The Test" all the kiddos loved it!
 
I also got some amazing news today!  My Charlie Brown graduated in December and we all know how tough the job market is right now, well he has a pretty obscure degree too, so job opportunities were slim. He had been doing phone interviews with a company that is about 7 hours from where I am now.   Today they offered him the JOB!! I am ecstatic.  He is flying up tomorrow to visit with the company and make sure that it is a good fit for him.  Pretty much the ball is in his court all he has to do is say Yes I want it.  God has richly blessed the both of us with this opportunity. The job is in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. A Beautiful place, and not MOBILE.  I was adamantly against moving to Mobile.  SC has an amazing school system close by that I can hopefully get an interview with.  We will be a good distance away from our families but this is a wonderful chance we have to take.  The even better part is that if Charlie Brown takes the job he will be moving my last week of school! So perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment