Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mind I'm Going to Carolina

And in reality. Scotty got an amazing job in Myrtle Beach, SC. Even though it is so far away it was an opportunity we had to take.I am beyond excited about being together again. For the past 2.5 years we have been doing the whole long distance relationship thing.  Its very stressful because when we do get to see each other we always try to squeeze in as much stuff as possible and never get to really enjoy each other. Being together again is by far the best part of this adventure to me. I went to eat tonight alone and thought about how I was the only person alone in the restaurant. That's me. I live on the opposite end of town than my friends so spontaneous plans are out of the question for something like grabbing dinner. As I was sitting there I realized that after this month I will never have to sit alone and eat. I wont wander the aisles of Barnes and Noble without someone to share my great finds with. I will have my best friend with me at al times. Come December I will have a husband.  For people who live together before they are married there is no real transition after the wedding, for us we will go from seeing each other once a month to being together 24/7. Where we are moving we know no one so we are all each other has.  This will be an interesting experience for us as a couple. In the beginning of our relationship we lived one street apart and were together constantly I feel now itsbas if we almost are getting to do that all over again. I am not normally one to be all mushy gushy or display feelings at all, but right now I am so in love with this man who will soon be my husband, the father of our future children, my rock, my best friend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment