Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What Happens to Deleted Goals?


So I had a page set aside for my 101 in 1001 goals and it has vanished...... Guess I was such a slacker that my own goals gave up on me. 

I officially have one month left in student teaching.  I can feel the sun's rays from the light at the end of the tunnel. 
Spring Break couldn't have been at a better time. Got to spend some time with the bestie :) Long overdue!
Over the break I realized how many more things there are in this world, other than school.  I spent more time with my parents than I have since I was 15, I played at the park all day with my niece with nowhere to go.  I played tennis, I got lots of wedding planning done.  I relaxed.....it was so odd. This is the first time in 5 years that I have even remotely enjoyed my Spring Break.  I cannot wait to see what life is like after college. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment