Sunday, March 6, 2011

ABC's of Me

ABC's of Me

 A-Age: 22 years old

B-Bed size: Queen

C-Chore you hate: Dishes or Putting away laundry

D-Dogs: /Bama our Pomeranian.

E-Essential start to your day: Rick and Bubba

F-Favorite Color:Red

G-Gold or Silver: White gold for rings, but any other fun jewelry, gold is acceptable

H-Height: 5'3"

I-Instruments you play: None. I have no musical capabilities at all.

J-Job title: Student extraordinaire

K-Kids: None of my own at the moment, but a classroom of 73 everyday.

L-Live: Alabama

M-My Mom's name: Connie

N-Nickname: W-P, Putch, Sisser.

O-Overnight hospital stay: None

P-Pet Peeve: I have way too many but not holding the door for others is my Biggest. 

Q-quote from a movie:
Just Keep swimming, swimming, swimming swimming,,,, Dory- Finding Nemo
R-Right/Lefty: Righty

S-Sibling:None

T-Time you wake up: 6:07 am on weekdays

U-Underwear: Only Victoria's Secret

V-Veggies you dislike: Most all of them, but I am trying

W-What makes you run late: Losing track of time, the snooze button, and BAMA.

X-Xrays you've had: foot, lungs, ribs, mouth. 

Y-Yummy food you make: Homemade from scratch Brownies and stuffed Mushrooms.

Z-Zoo animal: Llamas, Giraffes, and Elephants

0 comments:

Post a Comment