Sunday, March 6, 2011

No More Excuses

I have been racking my brains, trying to decide what to give up for Lent.  In the past I have gone through all the usuals: cokes, sweets etc.  Last year I gave up the snooze button, when the alarm went off I started praying and got up when I finished.  This year I wanted to really change it up and try.  I've prayed about it and still could not decide. I thought maybe I would do a fast, but did not think I was prepared for that on this short of notice.  Then today it hit me: Excuses.  I always have an excuse for why I didn't work out, clean my apartment, put off my homework, eat right.... you name it and I have an excuse.  So for Lent I am giving up petty excuses.  When I plan something I will go do it and give it 100%.  I hope this breaks me out of this laziness rut that I am in.  Graduation is less than 2 months away this is NOT the time for me to give up.  I have one more day to be lazy and make excuses, but after that No More.

0 comments:

Post a Comment