Saturday, March 5, 2011

Show Me Your... RING


So I decided to join in on Mrs. Yellow Ribbon's Show Me You Link Up with the first being my ring!


Did you look at rings together?
Yes many times, to be honest I was a *bit* pushy.  I was adamant about not picking out my ring so we tried on different styles many times and we had narrowed it down to about 5.  


Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?...and be honest!
I loved it! It was completely different from what we had been looking at but so much better, I love the antique look with lots of engraving and it had all that and more. I didn't get to see it until almost 30 minutes after he purposed because we were on the beach during fireworks and it came a storm so we had to run back to the car before I could see it.


How often do you wear your rings?
When I am painting with my kids at school or anything messy, otherwise not at all.


Do you clean your rings?
Not as much as I should but I know I will when I have two rings to take care of.


What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?
 FINALLY !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment