Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Home is Always the Place You Just Left


 
Such a fun link up from A little bit of this and that
I just had to join in!


Tuscaloosa, AL is where I have lived for the past 3 years.  I always loved visiting before I lived here, but I think I have grown out of the college town and not I am ready for bigger better things. 
I do love that T-town as its always referred to, has a small town feel but has the perks of a bigger city.  Being a major college town has a lot to do with that.  There are more restaurants than one could ever want to eat at, bars galore and just enough trouble to get into.  Obviously the biggest claim to fame is the University of Alabama, that the entire city revolves around. 
Roll Tide Tuscaloosa, its been real.

My REAL Home will always be in small town, North Alabama.


 I love HOME.
most people cannot wait to get away, I cannot wait to get back.
I love knowing everyone, every road, every house. 
That's where my entire family is, obviously I am a creature of habit.
I am about to get a big shock.  See the orange arrow in SC?
That is where I will be in less than a month.
8  hours from home, 9 hours from my best friend, 8 hours from our wedding venue.
Number of people I know there :1 and I am getting married to him.
Number of times I have seen the place I am moving to : 0
This is going to be interesting.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks so much for linking up with me! I love the South! Even though I've rarely been down South besides Florida, there's just something about it! I'm a country girl at heart. It really sounds like you love Alabama! I'm sure once you move to S.C. you will love it too!

Post a Comment