Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Leaf

No Excuses, even though I am the QUEEN of THOSE.
I really just wanted to hit delete and make the blog disappear.
Its not fun anymore because I try to make everything fit into pretty little boxes.
I don't share what I am cooking, because I'm not a foody photographer.
I don't post pictures of us or of life because quite frankly I am disgusted with how we look right now. But its like I told Scotty before, this is a time in our lives that we should be enjoying and making memories. Not hiding our in shame.

I start teaching less than one month from today.
I want to document that journey.

Apologies to everyone, because I am a pretty boring blogger.
My writing is bland, but this is for ME.

I love linky parties but the commitment is a bit much for me.

I love reading other blogs, but I really stink at commenting or otherwise being a good follower.

I write about too many things that noone cares about but who knows life may get real exciting soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment