Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Boring Blogger.

Yeh I have been more than mundane here lately.
There just isn't much going on in my life right now.
Honestly, I get up grab some breakfast, read emails etc.
Clean up the pile of breakfast and random mess kitchen from Hurricane Scotty for the morning.
Do a load of laundry, unpack a box or two, vacuum, then make lunch.
When Scotty comes home for lunch we watch an episode of LasVegas.
Then he leaves and I try to tidy up the mess he made in a short 40 minutes.
Unpack another box or two then start on supper for the night.
Once Scotty gets home I stay stuck to him like a little puppy until its time for bed.
After being apart for so long, we are used to having to smother each other every second we are together because we often went 3 weeks or so apart then saw each other for only 2 days or so. 
Yes, we will phase out of this soon, but its only been a week so we are still working on cutting the cord.

We have finally gotten the ball rolling wedding wise.
Invitations have been ordered and I got the cutest stamp from none other than Etsy. 
I have been wanting this stamp from Notetrunk  for ages. So I finally got one for all those return addresses.....
All the flowers have been bought for centerpieces, and BM bouquets.
Cakes have been ordered. Picked out tuxes today. Finished registering today!
I get more excited about marking things off my list than ANYTHING!
So Yeh Sorry for Being LAME

0 comments:

Post a Comment