Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WILW


I love this link up, I feel like Wednesdays get a bad name. So loving it up on Wednesday makes it a bit better.
Check it out and share what you are loving at this kind of love

I am *loving* that I am finally Home

I am *loving* that I drove all the way from Alabama to Myrtle Beach in less than 9 hours.  No traffic = :)

I am *loving* that in less than a month I will be at new teacher orientation. Preparing for MY classroom!

I am *loving* seeing this:

Bama's leash and my keys hanging by the door.

I am *loving* that I seriously KNOCKED out so much wedding stuff this week.

I am *loving* that I got to spend some time with my grandmother this weekend. Its a rare event, she is one busy woman. But I loved every second of it.

I am *loving* that Monday was our one year Engagaversary.

I am *loving* that I got to be with my Mom on her Birthday this year.

I am just bubbling over with Loves today.

1 comments:

Greer's Gossip said...

Happy Engagaversary!! Have fun and good luck with the rest of your planning! Your blog is precious!!

Post a Comment