Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hmmm. Maybe I should have followed the rules.

It would probably be much easier if I did one each day.  Possibly that is why it is set up to be done that way.


December 9 – Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)
Most likely the Engagement Party thrown for Scotty and I.  We were able to spend time with our favorite people from all ares of our lives.

December 10 – Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)
1. Rededicating my Life.  I had fallen astray but I am now working daily to get to the place I need to be.
2. Saying Yes to the man of my dreams.

December 11 – 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)
1. Negativity
2. Procrastination
3. Junk Food
4. Excessive Debt
5. Junk that I have accumulated that needs to be done away with
6. Friendships that only bring me down.
7. Insecurity
8. Bama's Fleas.
9. University of Auburn :)
10. Red Tape for getting children into SPED when they really need it.
11. Carbonated beverages.

December 12 – Body Integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author: Patrick Reynolds)
This has only happened once in my life and it was not this year.  It is a goal however.

December 13 – Action. When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky
I no longer set lofty goals, now they are realistic.  Each goal has benchmarks so maybe I will knock them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment