Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Part Duex

December 6- The Make
December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)

Unless making a mess counts, I haven't made anything in the recent past.  During 2011 I would like to DIY wedding invitations, favors and lots of decor.

December 7: Community
December 7 – Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)

A close knit group of girl friends was a community I discovered and embraced this past year.  I have never been one to fully immerse myself into my friendships but now that I have begun I don't see how I lived without these girls.  They are my support system, my prayer circle, my eternal source of laughter and a constant in this ever changing life.

December 8 – Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)

Hands down my ability to make light of any situation.  At times I take it a bit far but I can always bring a smile or a laugh.  Pep talks and morale boosters are my jive.



December 9 – Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)

0 comments:

Post a Comment