Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The inevitable.

I have been avoiding posting, not really sure why but I assume that it is because I have set many somewhat lofty goals for myself and by writing on my blog I have kicked off my goal-getting. 
First of all I have created a 101 in 1001 list.  There is a tab at the top. I really hope to actually try and complete these. They are all completely attainable. 

Project Kill Grimme begins in the morning.  Grimme is the nickname my group of friends have given my ever growing gut that I have grown to hate.  I am getting married in less than a year. I want to look fabulous and actually feel pretty for the first time in my life.  Project Kill Grimme is the first step of the process.

I begin my final semester of school in the morning and I am nervous as always.  This is it the real world is next.
I really want to stay on top of things this semester and not let myself get overwhelmed with it all.

By the end of the week I will have a 2010 wrap up and a comprehensive list of whats to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment