Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Miss My Fraaannn

Well this week has been hectic in a good way for once.  I have really been working on having a better outlook on life and I can really see a change.  I spent the evening in therapy ( the book store ) tonight.  I finished getting things together for my first package of goodies to send to S. Africa. Yay!


1. 50 Days That Are Worse Than Yours. 
2. A Sappy Crappy Card
3. A Bridesmaid Guide.
4. Useless Knowledge
5. Bless His Heart: A Guide to Loving a Southern Man
6. Hello A Giraffe Journal
7. A Mix "tape"
8. Cookies
9. and a lovely comic strip she made for me that I have never seen but found laying in my apartment.

Other goodies are:
Handsanitizer
A whole collection of Coconut Lime Verbena
Cutesy Pins
Notecards
and Random Quotes that I would share if she was here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment