Monday, January 24, 2011

( )

No real title. Inspired by Bcrump I have started writing down prayers for my husband. I wish I had started this long ago before I knew who my husband is going to be but it is still inspiring all the same. I plan on sharing a few with him now but this will be part of his wedding gift also. I feel that praying together and truly worshipping God together is the most intimate and vital part of a relationship. We came from families where spirituality is more of a private relationship type thing rather than a family shared one. I hope to change that within our family as it begins. I feel like my prayers become more permenant as I write and say them simultaneously. I hope in the near future this will become us praying aloud together.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment