Thursday, May 26, 2011

Afterall, It's the Simple Things in Life

With all that is going on its nice to stop and think about the Simple Things that often make the biggest difference. So hop on over to Jesslyn Amber's Simple Things Link Up .



The Simple Things
- when Lexie says something especially funny or laughs her creepy laugh

- Bama falling asleep after a long day of swimming
-Bama swimming
 
- the comfort watching Dan Satterfield during storms instead of some meteorologist I don't know
- riding through my hometown the week of graduation and feeling the emotion 

- feeling old

3 comments:

Jesslyn Amber said...

I loove this!!! I love to watch something else during a storm, too. The meteorologists aren't really comforting. haha!

I love the name of your blog. So clever! I am a HUGE Alabama football fan!!! :)

Thanks so much for participating with me! :)

Laura said...

Visiting from the simple things. I agree - there is something special about coming home.

Amber said...

Hi there, stopping by from Jesslyn's blog. Love your blog header and blog title. Very original :).

Post a Comment