Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What *I* am Loving

Everyone stop by and check out What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie @ littledaisymay
I always love reading everyone else's, not sure why it took me so long to jump on board.





1. I am loving by bestie being at home. We have been apart for so long and now we finally get to hang out. 

2. I am loving that I have had two interviews this week, at two amazing schools.  The job market is tough right now especially for teachers.  Being in SC I don't have the edge that I did in AL. The program I completed at UA is pretty prestigious in the state, but not so much out of state.  One school even offered me a Job! Still in negotiations and confirming that my certificate will be in in time.

3. I am LOVING DVR. Our schedules are crazy right now. only having one car means I am running back and forth picking up Scotty, then interviews and school visits and all that jazz.  I've forgotten what its like to watch a show when its actually aired.  DWTS is so much better when I can fast forward through the commercials. And my daily dose of Las Vegas only takes 80 minutes instead of 120 now. 

4.  Speaking of DWTS ... yeh this season cannot end! Bristol was a hard favorite for me last season just because she had no experience and I love Mark.  I could careless about Ralph and Karina. But Mark and Chelsea, Kristie and Maks, and oh my my Hines and Kym. I refuse to choose. I would like to see 3 winners. Freestyle is my favorite and I am so excited that it is ridiculous.

5. I have a love/ hate relationship with my Kindle. I loved it at first then came the Nook. and I so badly wanted at Nook, still do.  so I laid ol' Kindle aside. I prefer the old school book version.  I love the paper, the smell of a new book, prowling through bookstores for hours at a time.  But with all this traveling, and beach time lugging all those books gets tiresome.  So back to the Kindle.
Today I am loving that I have a beach date with Something Blue on my Kindle.

Loving Life/ Loving You

3 comments:

star said...

I have a Nook, and I loved it at first, but then it suddenly went bad. I got it exchanged, and it still doesnt work well. My advice, stick with the kindle! I am thinking about buying one soon!

Rebecca said...

I hope you did well on your job interviews! I got the Nook color for Christmas and I l.o.v.e. it! Great things you are loving today :)

Lisa said...

We are neighbors! I live in NE SC. Love your list. I have to say I've loved my Kindle from day 1!

Post a Comment