Saturday, May 28, 2011

Glory Days, Don't Judge Me

I live in the past a bit too much so I just Love Sweet Bef's Flashback Friday.





I usually don't participate but last night was graduation at my Alma Mater
and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic.
I am flashing back to my Glory Days. 
My hair was So Blonde and my Skin so Brown.



The last day of School in our "Spot" for Break

On the playgroud we shared since 1st grade

Senior Breakfast - Don't Judge




All of my boys that I love and miss so much.
Two are away serving Our Country and I could not be more proud of them.
 
Ah Shut it We ALL did the Pout and you know it!


















1 comments:

Cool Gal said...

I just LOVE Beth's "Flashback" Fridays. Such a hoot and so much fun!

I completely enjoyed every one of your photos. I'm feeling nostalgic as well.

Post a Comment