Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My First Husband

Long before Scotty was in the picture
Heck, before my first kiss
This man stole my heart


 
I cannot remember a time in my life when I didn't Love Brad.
I love smart humor, that he has
I love song writers, which he is.
Appears to be an amazing husband.
His wife is also one of my favorite actresses.
I just adore the Paisley family.
I have to admit that seeing his wedding band makes him even more attractive to me.
Not because he is married, but because he seems to be a devoted husband and father.

I bought  his new album This is County Music the day it came out
and I have listened to it constantly since.
Swoon  worthy
I love the stories he tells.
A new favorite is My New Favorite Memory
Its just about falling in love over and over everyday.
Of course there are some funny ones too like, ToothbrushBecause Love starts with a toothbrush.....
Thank you Brad for once again making me fall in love with you and your music all over again......

0 comments:

Post a Comment