Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Flashback Friday


Once again I am linking up with Sweet Bef for Flashback Friday.
Check it out and join in.
Sweet Bef is a hilarious Ginger, and next week I will be sharing how My Ginger and I fell in Love.
In elementary school we had a  Christmas program each year
and each year we got uglier and more off key 
EnJoy!
 
3rd Grade
Somebody Snitched on Me


 

2nd Grade
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause
Yeh I am pretty much still precious at this age.
Check out those angelic dimples


 4th Grade
I'm Gonna Lasso Santa Clause
I meant business with my lime green bandana
5th Grade Field Trip
Yeh that's Me in the purple in the back.
Obviously not capable of dressing myself even then.

1 comments:

Richelle said...

Thank you for reminding the WORLD of my awesome Guess glasses. Really appreciate it. ;)

Post a Comment